200 Ronson Dr. Suite B2 Mississauga, ON M9W 5Z9
Position: Bookkeeper - Growth Potential
Salary: up to 50K
Hours: Monday- Thursday 10am – 7pm and Friday 10am -2pm
- Monthly Bonus
- Benefits Available Immediately
- Casual dress code
- Great Hours - Beat the Traffic
Our Etobicoke client collects debts for various companies. Due to their success in helping their customers, the company has experienced tremendous growth. While they continue to expand, they are seeking a Bookkeeper to handle AP, AR journal entries, posting to the GL and assist with the transition to QuickBooks. This position will require overtime towards the last week of the end of the month to facilitate the workload.
There is potential for growth into a leadership role for the right candidate. Majority of their customers are within Canada and minimally in the USA.
If you have 2 or more years experience in high volume bookkeeping with intermediate quickbooks skills we want to hear from you.
- Assist with some postings and able to work with up to 6 trust accounts
- Manage both General and USA accounts
- Communicate with banking institutions on behalf of the company to monitor and track several payment methods including back dated payments
- Daily use of Excel and Quickbooks to manage transactional operations
- Represent the company as a contact for the Government
- Perform A/R and A/P responsibilities
- Issue Remittances to Clients
- Manage posting and tracking funds
- Track unidentified payments and categorize expenses to track all revenue
- Intermediate to Advanced user of Quick Books
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must have experience working with or managing Trust accounts
- Experience of 2 years or more in a high-volume bookkeeping/collections role
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Outside the box thinker and problem solver
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a Collections Agency environment
- Experience working with Trust accounts
- Proficient in ADP/ACE
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: LSFresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.