Bilingual Talent Acquisition Specialist
Ottawa, ON | Direct Hire
Position: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Hours: 9am to 5pm
Salary: $65,000 plus bonus, immediate benefits, 3 weeks’ vacation, RRSP / 1 year
Our successful client is currently seeking a Bilingual Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their dynamic and well established team. The company offers a great working culture and supportive environment and HR team! Established over 50 years ago, they hire professionals who are solution and client oriented, and enjoy collaborating within a professional services industry.
Our client is looking for an individual to fill the role of Bilingual Talent Acquisition Specialist. As a member of the HR team, this individual will work directly with the business to provide expertise through consultation, sourcing, and selection of quality candidates from internal and external talent pools.
Our client is opening a new Bilingual Contact Centre in Ottawa and you will be responsible for volume recruiting for three sectors of the Centre with the Government Division of the organization. For this reason, the selected candidate will be required to pass a Government Security Clearance. When the Centre is fully staffed, you will maintain employee levels while transitioning to become part of the dynamic HR Team.
Would you like to work in a team-based collaborative environment? Are you a self-starter, wanting to find solutions to problems and contributing to the growth of a company? Are you interested in career development and professional growth?
- Drives the entire recruiting process, such as; creating and posting job descriptions, conducting interviews, coordinating interviews with hiring managers, and creating offer packages.
- Screens all incoming documents for fit, accuracy, and qualification according to the preset criteria i.e. education, experience, technical and soft skills, fit etc.; shortlist candidates
- Identifies candidates through various resources; including, but not limited to: job boards (Indeed, SimplyHired, Monster), employee referrals, and social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter).
- Responsible for tracking all talent acquisition metrics for Canada
- Partners with HR and the Canadian Government Leadership team, make recommendations and deliver on recruitment strategy
- Collaborates with the HR Solutions team on all talent needs in the Canadian marketplace
- Develop strategic plans to proactively source candidates to fill staffing needs
- Provide stakeholders with ongoing communication and feedback throughout the search
- Perform various administrative tasks that support the recruitment function
- Occasional travel is required to job fairs, colleges, and universities
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in recruitment
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in related discipline; CHRL designation (or in progress) is an asset
- Strong network in the Ottawa/Gatineau area, has experience leveraging the local community
- Experience with recruiting for large volumes
- Experience with job fairs and campus recruitment
- Recruitment and Selection experience in contact (call) centre/customer service/ agency environment preferred.
- Experience with behavioural and competency based interviewing.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage several priorities and meet multiple
- Substantial knowledge of the Internet including social media with awareness of current recruitment trends
- Proficient in common desktop packages, i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
If you are interested in receiving more details, click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to MACresume@bagg.com quoting job #49058
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.