Bilingual Service Officer
Mississauga, Ontario | Temporary
Our Fincancial Client is looking for a Bilingual Operations Officer for their Mississauga location
Pay Rate: $ 15.50 - 16.50 / HR
Duration: 1 year contract
Work Hours: Rotational - 8:00 - 4:00, 9:00 - 5:00, 12:00 - 8:00
- Provides a broad range of operational support and/or performs general to specialized transactions and/or other processing activities for own functional area within Transaction Processing.
- Supports partner relationships and is responsible for maintaining operational effectiveness to
- Provide subject matter expertise for internal and external parties
- Actively provide continuous improvement suggestions and communicate value added input during huddles and meetings
- Reports to a Team Manager within the Team Structure.
- Bilingual (English/French); Fully fluent in writing/speaking/reading
- 2-4+ yrs exp. as a Customer Service/Operations Officer working with clients over the phone
- Knowledge of Administrative applications (CIF, Creditlink etc.)
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, Formulas)
- Strong Data Entry/Keyboarding skills (Speed and accuracy)
- Excellent/Professional communication skills (written & verbal)
- Enthusiastic & demonstrates ability to work in a high volume, fast paced & high risk environment
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.