Bilingual Loan Processor - Montreal
Montreal, Quebec | Temporary
Our client is looking for Bilingual Loan Processors. The main function of the loan processor is to ensure timely, complete, and accurate packaging of all loans originated by loan officers.
Pay Rate: $ 16.57/hour
Contract: 6 months
Hours: Full-time or part-time
- Loan applications
- Communication- Bilingual- English/French
- Typing skills
- Data Entry
NICE TO HAVE
- Banking experience
- Quick learner
- Eager- go-getter
- Gather information and take each file from pre-approval to closing.
- Verify loan documents including income credit appraisal and title insurance.
- Collect required documentation, review file documentation, and make sure all items needed are requested.
- Ensure that all loan documentation is complete, accurate, and complies with company policy.
- Establish, maintain, and update files, databases, records, and other documents for recurring internal reports.
- Act as a liaison between the borrower, underwriter, loan originator and lender.
- Contact and communicate with clients by telephone, e-mail, or in-person.
- Basic knowledge in lending and the real estate industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with frequent interruptions.
- Knowledge of basic accounting processes and procedures.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field preferred.
- 2-4 years experience required.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OLVresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.