Bilingual Learning Services Associate - 1 Year Contract
Mississauga, ON | Direct Hire
Position: Bilingual Learning Services Associate - 1 Year Contract
Location: Toronto, ON
Salary: $45,000 to $52,000 + 5% Bonus
Perks: Fantastic Team + Fitness Reimbursement/Onsite Gym + Free Parking + Immediate Flex Benefit Eligibility + RRSP Matching
Our Toronto client is a leading global provider of a wide array of property services. Innovation, creative thinking and taking pride in the tremendous heritage was crowned with almost 100-year presence in the industry. The dedication to bringing technology and the best practices to business partners, local business and internal customers will ensure further growth and worldwide acclaim.
Our client is currently seeking a French Bilingual Learning Services Associate to join their highly energetic team. A perfect candidate will be an expert in relationship management and possess extreme customer focus, as you will have to build productive working relationships by understanding customer needs and identifying opportunities.
If you are a Training Coordinator aspiring to take the next step as a Training Consultant and would enjoy occasional light travel across Canada, this could be your Dream Job!
Do you possess exceptional organizational skills? Is your personal and professional life motto "Always striving for excellence"? Are you focused on results delivery through relying on established processes and practices for problem resolution? If you would like an opportunity to work for an amazing organization where you can utilize your presentation, organizational and people skills; then we would like to hear from you!
- Program Promotion – Collaborate with Marketing & Communications to develop and deliver Learning Services promotional plan; create and distribute promotional print and digital communications; liaise with brokerage contacts to optimize registration and attendance for training programs; understand and promote proprietary services within the training curriculum framework; conduct network presentations to increase awareness of and engagement with proprietary tools and services.
- Administration & Coordination – Book training locations; process and confirm training registrations; coordinate conference calls and webinars; assemble manuals and training materials; manage training supplies; prepare weekly distribution of new agent welcome kits; process invoices for manager approval and follow up on outstanding invoices while tracking departmental spending; process credit card/cheque payments and create receipts; track registration and attendance information for all training programs; assist with translation of team documents and communications.
- Support – Act as a Learning Services ambassador; support network of Brokers, Realtors and support staff in coordinating training opportunities; provide ongoing support for training participants via email and telephone; monitor and respond quickly to Learning Services’ email account; support Learning Consultants via telephone and email while they are out of office; manage relationships with external content providers to deliver additional training opportunities to the Network; support operational requirements of other departments as needed.
- Curriculum Design, Development & Delivery – Develop and deliver high-quality, high-impact curriculum in a variety of formats (including in-person workshops and live webinars) on industry best practices, emerging trends and proprietary marketing and technology tools; conduct bi-monthly orientation webinars for agents new to the organization in both English and French, deliver in-person presentations and participate in new office trade shows as needed; produce and maintain professional quality learning resources, such as workbooks, video tutorials, user guides, and sample marketing pieces that are both timely and relevant.
- 3-5 years administration or operations management experience
- 1-3 years training experience an asset
- Fluency in oral and written English and French
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- High level of computer proficiency in a Windows environment (Excel, Word) and Google Apps (Gmail, Drive, Google+)
- A certification in Adult Learning is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Ability to meet deadlines and department objectives
- College/university and knowledge of the real estate industry is an asset
- Real estate and/or marketing experience would be considered an asset
- Cross-country travel may be required (approximately 5-10%).
- A valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle is preferred for occasional training
If you are qualified for this role and feel that it is a good fit for you, please submit your resume to MACresume@bagg.com quoting job #54101