Bilingual (FR/ENG) Banking Officer positions
Mississauga, ON L4W 5P3
Our client, a leading bank of Canada, is looking to fill multiple Bilingual (FR/ENG) Banking Officer positions!
Rate of Pay: $19 - $25 (role-dependent)
Hours: Monday to Friday from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
ALL POSITIONS ARE CONTRACT BASED (6 months to 1 year with the possibility of extension depending on business needs/performance)
Positions: Back/Middle Office (Includes but not limited to Service Officer /Operation Officers / Contact Centre Representative, etc.)
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
- Must be fluent in French and English (written/verbal/reading)
- Post-secondary education in Accounting, Finance or other relevant field
- Working towards/completion of a designation an asset (CFA, CPA, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) to communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholders
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Previous work experience in finance/accounting
- Strong keyboarding speed and accuracy (must be able to type 40 wpm)
- Exceptional organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced or high-volume environment
- Possess working knowledge of banking, mortgages, tax, mutual funds, brokerage, etc.
- Previous banking experience not required but an asset
Please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: email@example.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.