Bilingual Executive/Marketing Assistant
Toronto, ON | Direct Hire
Bilingual Executive/Marketing Assistant (French/English)
Up to $67K + bonus and 3 weeks vacation
Our client, a world leading professional services organization operating in over 50 locations across the globe is looking for an Executive/Marketing Assistant to join their team! We are looking for a resourceful, self-starter to provide administrative support to the Executive team as well as offer support to the Communications group by assisting with the coordination of events, conferences, and seminars.
If you are a highly organized administrative professional with a flair for creativity and want to be a part of a fast paced dynamic group, then we want to hear from you!
- Coordinate, prepare, edit and proof read all documentation including correspondence, presentations, surveys and reports.
- Assist in the preparation and packaging of business development materials.
- Coordinate materials and logistics for meetings, conference calls, and conferences.
- Calendar management; including booking meetings, preparing agendas and other material as required, coordinating logistics, and ensuring all support materials are distributed.
- Manage department travel arrangements (including international travel).
- Organize, update and manage expenses and reports as required.
- Provide support to other members of the executive team, including visiting executives from other countries or offices.
- Prepare correspondence, reports, and presentations for both internal and external audience and distribution.
- Coordinate a variety of employee and client focused events, including Lunch and Learn seminars as well as larger scale client appreciation events and/or conferences.
- Maintain and update internal and external web sites.
- Manage promotional material inventory and supplier relationships.
- Assist in creating best in class marketing materials while adhering to the established branding guidelines.
- Help create proposals and RFQ documents.
- Coordinate corporate fundraising initiatives.
- Execute mass mail campaigns (email and postal service).
- Provide support on ad-hoc tasks to the Communications team as required.
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant work experience, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Fluency in English and French is required, German language skills are an asset.
- An ability to work independently, be pro-active in handling responsibilities with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively in a team environment.
- Ability to event plan and coordinate large scale social events.
- Extreme attention to detail and strong organization skills.
- Advanced MS Office proficiency; including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Familiarity with desktop publishing software (Illustrator, Photoshop, Quark) an asset
- Experience with various social media and social media analytical tools (e.g. SurveyMonkey and Google Analytics) is considered an asset.
- Must be able to work flexible hours to support executives if required.
- A post-secondary education is preferred.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: LJAResume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.