Bilingual Event Marketing Coordinator
Toronto, ON | Temporary
Our client is an established marketing agency providing event management and experiential marketing solutions. Due to growth, they are seeking to hire a Bilingual Event Marketing Coordinator who will be primarily working with external clients. You must have event or tradeshow management or coordination experience to be considered.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, your role would be to assist on all events, tradeshows and other traditional marketing campaigns
- Providing support to the organization, strategy, planning, logistics and execution of events on behalf of external clients
- Collaborating with external vendors and suppliers, managing marketing materials and event location bookings
- Creating and adapting existing print, web and direct mail marketing campaigns
- Contributing to the marketing plans, outlines and all other communication
- Managing all internal stakeholder relationships (both within the agency and within the client) including but not limited to: other business units, sales, IT, operations and end customers
- Full reporting and some budget management
- Continually maintaining branding and corporate standards while using the client’s tools, software programs and processes.
- University undergraduate degree preferred, post-secondary education a must
- Minimum of 3 years in Event Marketing, Conference or Tradeshow Management experience
- Must have previous corporate or agency marketing experience to be considered, with client facing and account management
- English/French bilingualism – minimum conversational French
- Valid Ontario driver’s license with clean driving record
- Proficient computer skills: MS Windows, Word, Excel (advanced, using Pivot Tables), PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines, while maintaining high attention to detail
- Exceptional communication abilities, both verbal and written
- Ability to work with cross functional teams, yet be autonomous and resourceful and not relay on constant supervision or direction
- Confident, proactive, ambitious and creative personality with a desire to constantly develop and suggest improvements
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: CGRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.