Bilingual Customer Support
London, ON | Temporary
Our client in London is currently seeking Bilingual Customer Support Representatives
Pay rate is $18.85
Location: London, ON
Contract: 1 year
Hours: Shifts are from 7:00am -9:00pm Monday to Friday and 7:00am to 7:00pm Saturday and Sunday.
Must be fluent in French and English.
Job Description / Accountabilities:
- Respond to a variety of inbound customer calls/emails
- Ensure accurate and detailed problem documentation/ticketing
- Provide timely escalation and follow-up with support groups and customers
- Identify and escalate wide-impact or potential wide-impact outages
- Identify trends and opportunities for improvement as well as provide ongoing feedback
- Build ongoing support proficiency for other skills and applications
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible schedules; based on coverage business needs (which are subject to change),
- Above average computing and navigational skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience with ticketing systems is an asset
- A team player who collaborates effectively with peers and other teams
- University Degree or a College degree/diploma is considered an asset
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Excel, OneNote and PowerPoint)
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: CLUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.