Bilingual Customer Service Rep.
Mississauga, ON | Direct Hire
Position: Bilingual Customer Service Representative – HealthCare
Location: Mississauga, ON
Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Compensation: Up to $42K depending on experience
Perks & Benefits: Benefits & RRSP after 3 months; 2 weeks’ vacation plus companywide shutdown between Christmas and New Years
Our West Mississauga client is a privately owned, Canadian, close knit organization that supplies natural health products/supplements to health food stores across Canada and Internationally. They are growing and expanding with new innovative methods; developing internal tools for the betterment of the business.
Objective of the Position:
This is a newly created position with a focus on providing support and stellar customer service while building rapport with consumers. Working with key stakeholders in Canadian & US Sales Departments, Accounting and Warehousing, the Customer Service Representative will fully maintain a 100% customer focus, ensuring end users feel valued and well taken care of from a service perspective.
The Customer Service Representative will provide a “Voice of the Consumer” to represent the types of issues consumers are reporting. You will be responsible for informing management of trends of both satisfaction and complaints, and developing processes and approaches to solving all consumer problems that arise.
The Customer Service Representative will be THE point of contact for all Consumer interactions in Canada and the US and will act as the face of the company while reporting to the Sales Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer all consumer incoming calls, helping consumers to have a more positive experience.
- Answer consumer inquiries relating to:
- Where to buy certain products
- Pricing of products
- General product information
- Refund claims
- Defective products
- Act as main point of contact for all Consumer interactions
- Verify relevance of testimonials occasionally
- Administer and coordinate the Consumer Loyalty Program
- Administer and coordinate the Consumer Reward Plan
- Handle Consumer Returns, issue refunds as necessary
- Work within and adhere to the policies and procedures and use proper judgment in borderline cases
- Interact with customers regarding online & Mail orders as necessary
- Fluently Bilingual in French and English, verbal & written
- Proficiency in MS Office - Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Two to three years of handling customer service inquiries
- Experience in a retail store environment is an asset
- Knowledge of natural health products is an asset
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to MACresume@bagg.com quoting job#46779
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.