Bilingual Credit Assistant
Montreal, QC | Temporary
Our financial client in Montreal is currently seeking a Bilingual Credit Assistant
Pay Rate: $ 18.24 / HR
Duration: 1 Year
Hours: Mon- Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm Some Saturday's - 11:30am - 8:00pm
Work in a team of underwriters and credit assistants providing credit adjudication services to the Mortgage Sales Force.
Review mortgage documentation for compliance to policy (real estate appraisals, proof of income, down payment, etc.) Mortgage Sales Force reps to allow for effective follow-up of documentation required to complete mortgage files. Provide telephone and e-mail service.
Administrative tasks must be completed in accordance with established bank procedures and processes to ensure compliance. The incumbent will provide prompt and thorough resolution of processing issues.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Call Center 1 yrs*
- Fluently Bilingual French/English is required
- Strong oral and written communication skills coupled with excellent customer service skills are essential.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are critical in this role.
Nice to have :
- Consumer Mortgage experience
- Previous Banking experience
EDUCATION: High school Education required. Bachelors degree preferred (Finance major).
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.