Bilingual Call Centre (Banking)
Ottawa, Ontario | Temporary
One of the major Canadian Banks is looking for Bilingual Call Centre Representatives to work in their Ottawa location
Pay Rate: $ 16.24/hour
Start Date: August 28th
Duration: 6 months with a possible extension
Shifts: rotational schedule 6am-2pm, 3pm-11pm
As a member of the Customer Service Department, you will join a dedicated team of professional telephone agents who provide exceptional customer service for our cardholder clientele. Through inbound sales calls, you will provide timely and accurate guidance and service to cardholders. Your responsibility will be to provide prompt, courteous and efficient service that exceeds customer expectations; contribute to effective cost and risk control through productivity and adherence to corporate processes and controls; and achieve departmental sales targets through recommendation of appropriate products and services which meet our ever-changing customer needs. You will be able to recognize and successfully leverage opportunities to further expand our clients' business through cross-selling/value-add opportunities.
- Bilingual (French/English)
- Ability to work in a statistically driven environment, measured by sales targets, call quality and call productivity goals.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Proven ability to multitask and exhibit excellent attention to detail while consistently following established procedures and processing transactions.
- Ability to demonstrate effective problem solving attributes.
- 1 years + of sales experience
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OLVresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.