Bilingual Business Development Manager
Scarborough, ON | Direct Hire
Do you have a winning attitude and a passion for selling?
Our client, one of Canada’s premier security distributors, is seeking a Bilingual Business Development Manager to service French-speaking clientele in Quebec and across Canada. The ideal candidate will have industry experience and a proven track record within B2B sales, with flawless communication skills in both English and French.
Compensation – up to $60,000
Hours of Work – Monday to Friday, 8am – 5pm
Location – Scarborough
The Bilingual Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for connecting with Quebec-based security professionals, service providers, and users of security hardware.
- Increase sales to established dealers
- Prospect and qualify new potential dealers
- Maintain a sales call journal
- Report competitive information
- Update customer contact database
- Perform job site inspections as required
- Promote our brands
- 3+ years of experience within B2B sales and business development
- Industry experience is a strong asset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both French and English
- Solid negotiation skills and the ability to be persuasive
- Strong relationship-building and follow-up skills with a methodical work style
- Needs-assessment skills with the ability to demonstrate the value of our products
- Ability to quickly develop product knowledge and be energized by new product launches
- Post-secondary education in business administration is an asset
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office programs
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: JDUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.