Bilingual Administrative Assistant
Montreal, QC | Temporary
Our financial client is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for their downtown Montreal location
Pay Rate: $ 22/ HR
Work location: Downtown Montreal
Duration : 3 Months with possible extension
*Must have working knowledge of the software Oracle*
• Responsible for many administrative duties, including billing and ordering supplies. • Track incoming requests and analyze the content.
• Coordinate all translation requests sent to freelancers or translation agencies.
• Prepare and format documents to ensure translators’ work is speedy and efficient.
• Help the coordination team monitor the progress of work.
• Manage the reference material provided by clients.
• Help translators format documents.
• 2-3 years of experience in a corporate setting as project coordinator, administrative assistant or any other relevant position.
• Working knowledge of Oracle (major asset
• Experience in the translation field (asset).
• Able to work quickly and efficiently under pressure.
• Able to work with less automated systems that require a lot of manual input.
• Knowledge of translation tools (major asset).
• Fluently bilingual, written and spoken (French/English).
• Demonstrated client service focus.
• Extremely good at multitasking.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Must show good judgement and autonomy.
• Must be flexible with changing priorities.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.