Bilingual (French/English) Service Officer
Mississauga, ON | Temporary
WANT TO WORK FOR ONE OF THE BIG 5 BANKS?
ARE YOU BILINGUAL - FRENCH AND ENGLISH?
ABLE TO WORK IN THE MISSISSAUGA AREA?
Our, financial services client is hiring for this 1 year contract
Pay rate - $17.50/hr
- Provides a broad range of operational support and/or performs general to specialized transactions and/or other processing activities for own functional area within Transaction Processing.
- Supports partner relationships and is responsible for maintaining operational effectiveness to
- Provide subject matter expertise for internal and external parties
- Actively provide continuous improvement suggestions and communicate value added input during huddles and meetings
- Reports to a Team Manager within the Team Structure.
- 2-4+ yrs exp. as a Customer Service/Operations Officer working with clients over the phone
- Knowledge of Administrative applications (CIF, Creditlink etc.)
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, Formulas)
- Strong Data Entry/Keyboarding skills (Speed and accuracy)
- Excellent/Professional communication skills (written & verbal)
- Enthusiastic & demonstrates ability to work in a high volume, fast paced & high risk environment
- Ability to provide sound advice and solutions utilizing established customer service framework
- Work closely in a team environment in order to meet individual and team driven benchmarks and service level agreements
- Ability to make decisions in order to mitigate loss
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight timelines
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong relationship management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills
Please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.