Banking Operations Officer - Mississauga
Mississauga, ON | Temporary
NOW HIRING- BANKING SERVICE OFFICERS
WANT TO WORK FOR ONE OF THE BIG 5 BANKS?
ABLE TO WORK IN THE MISSISSAUGA AREA?
Our, financial services client is hiring for this 6 month+ contract
Pay rate - $19.75/hr
Job function: Confirming transaction details using various methods of confirmation including phone, fax, swift and email.
• Timely and accurate confirmation of transactions, within the 24 hour confirmation policy
• Maintain sufficient audit trails on all confirmations
• Ensure the tracking system is updated daily and outstanding items are followed-up on an ongoing basis.
• Ensure all unconfirmed trades are escalated to Management and Front Office on time
• Actively participate in developing, testing and implementing new or enhanced processes and other process improvement initiatives
• Provide assistance to other staff when necessary.
• Protect the interests of the Bank by adhering to operating standards and processes; obtain proper authorization for transactions as required.
• Act as a point of contact for customer queries
• Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and handle high volumes of work
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
• Self-motivated and goal-oriented
• Ability to adapt to changing policies and procedures
• Attention to detail is crucial.
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, proficiency in Excel is a must, coupled with the ability to learn and apply skills to new software programs.
5+ years of related working experience
Experience in a Trade Processing related role, preferably experience with cash products (such as Loans, Deposits, Swaps and Forwards)
Please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: email@example.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.