Mississauga, ON | Direct Hire
Assistant Manager Needed for Trendy Quick Serve Dessert Spot in Mississauga!
Are you a passionate, high-energy person with a passion for people?
Are you motivated, friendly and dedicated, with a keen eye for detail?
Are you ready to start your management career with a trendy, internationally recognized brand?
- Establishes store business plan by surveying store demand; conferring with people in the community; identifying and evaluating competitors; preparing financial, marketing, and sales projections, analyses, and estimates.
- Meets store financial objectives by developing financing; establishing banking relationships; preparing strategic and annual forecasts and budgets; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions; establishing and monitoring financial controls; developing and implementing strategies to increase average meal checks.
- Attracts patrons by developing and implementing marketing, advertising, public and community relations programs; evaluating program results; identifying and tracking changing demands.
- Controls purchases and inventory by meeting with account manager; negotiating prices and contracts; developing preferred supplier lists; reviewing and evaluating usage reports; analyzing variances; taking corrective actions.
- Maintains operations by preparing policies and standard operating procedures; implementing production, productivity, quality, and patron-service standards; determining and implementing system improvements.
- Maintains patron satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings; initiating improvements; building relationships with preferred patrons.
- Accomplishes store and bar human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining management staff; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and legal regulations; maintaining security systems.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in the store industry; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bank Deposits
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 6 months back-of-the-house restaurant food preparation skills
- Ability to act with a “customer comes first” attitude and deliver customer service that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Ability to work as part of a team; strong team-building skills.
- Effective oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- High school education.
- Able to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends, as needed.
- Applicants will be required to complete in-store auditions before being offered a position.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: ALMresume@bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.