Administrative Support - Operations Coordinator
Toronto, ON | Temporary
Our client, a government agency, is looking for an Operations Coordinator to join their team on a 2-month contract, with a potential to extend. The Operations Coordinator is responsible for providing onsite and remote support for identifying device issues and acting as a customer-facing ambassador for the client. If you are customer-service orientated individual with great communication & interpersonal skills, this may be the perfect position for you!
- Initiating incident management processes and supporting additional diagnostic activities as required
- Acting as a customer-facing ambassador of the client
- Coordinating the resolution of operational issues and problems with clients
- Supporting incident management activities as required
- Onsite and remote support for identifying device issues
- Sending update emails when incidents are resolved to Service Desk
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills are required
- Confirming device availability through observations while travelling throughout the Toronto Area
- Reporting field observations in a timely and concise manner
- Excellent customer service, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills, with demonstrated ability to structure and relay information clearly, concisely, and logically.
- Experience providing a solid background investigating and resolving customer escalations and issues in a technical environment.
- Flexibility around hours of work. Hours required can be between 6am and midnight with potential weekend work
- High School diploma completion
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint) with an aptitude for learning other programs as needed.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: JSHresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.