Toronto, ON | Temporary
Our client is looking for an Administrative Receptionist to join their team for a temporary to potentially permanent basis! As the first point of contact for clients and guests, the Administrative Receptionist's role is to greet everyone in a professional and courteous manner. The Administrative Receptionist will also provide ongoing support to the Office Manager. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Welcome visitors by greeting, offering refreshments and directing them appropriately by notifying the company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Answer telephone and direct calls. Take and relay messages. Provide information to callers.
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness.
- Maintain a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Prepare correspondence and documents.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Receive and distribute mail and deliveries.
- Organize conference and meeting room bookings.
- Monitor and maintain office equipment.
- Monitor and order office supplies.
- Tidy and maintain the kitchen area and meeting rooms
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in a Business Program
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimum 5 years Receptionist and/or EA experience
- Hands-on experience with office equipment
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: CCEresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.