Administrative Office Assistant - Richmond Hill, ON
Greater Toronto Area, ON | Direct Hire
Administrative Office Assistant – Richmond Hill, ON
Salary: Up to $45K Annual Base + Bonus + Benefits
Our client, a well-established health and natural medicine supplier (naturopathic consumer packaged goods), is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the CEO along with the Managing Director. If you are an enthusiastic, proactive individual with previous administrative experience and an interest or education in health sciences, this opportunity will appeal to you!
- Providing operational support to the Chief Executive of Operations in Canada along with Managing Director; including travel arrangements, expense reports and correspondence etc.
- Ordering office supplies and handling office inventory while managing all other vendors
- Performing daily administrative tasks including photocopying, office mail and couriers and other corporate communications
- Meeting planning/coordination; scheduling and maintaining meeting rooms, placing catering orders when required
- Assisting with the coordination of corporate events and other marketing initiatives
- Providing backup support to their customer service team in taking some inbound business client inquiries – no action required except for relaying messages to appropriate departments
- Previous corporate administrative experience
- Must live within reasonable commuting distance of Markham/Richmond Hill (free parking on site)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong working proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong team player
- Self-starter who can follow directions and take initiative
- Base salary range of $40,000 – 45,000
- Annual bonus based on company performance
- Full benefits after 3 months
- Three weeks’ vacation
- Global company with strong reputation; smaller Canadian office of operations for that tight knit team environment
If you meet these minimum qualifications, I encourage you to:
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to STKresume@bagg.com.
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.