Toronto, ON | Direct Hire
Salary up to $55,000 + Fantastic Bonus + 3 Weeks Vacation + Full Benefits!!!
Our client, a growing professional services firm is seeking an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to join their team. As the initial point of contact with clients, you will responsible for ensuring excellent client service and a highly professional first impression! You will play a key role in ensuring that the office operates in an organized and efficient manner. If you enjoy working in a professional environment and have excellent computer skills then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
· Providing exceptional customer service while answering phones and greeting visitors
· Providing operational support to assigned executives including travel arrangements, expense reports and correspondence etc.
· Ordering office supplies and handling office inventory
· Performing daily administrative tasks including photocopying, office mail and couriers and booking reservations
· Meeting planning/coordination; scheduling and maintaining meeting rooms, placing catering orders when required
· Assisting with the coordination of office events
· Responsibilities will include but not be limited to: calendar management, travel arrangements, meeting confirmations, client correspondences and managing expense reports
· Previous administrative/reception experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong working proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Strong team player
· Self-starter who can follow directions and take initiative
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to LDCResume@bagg.com.
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.