Toronto, ON | Temporary
Our client is seeking an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to join their team. As the initial point of contact with clients, you will responsible for ensuring excellent client service and a highly professional first impression! You will play a key role in ensuring that the office operates in an organized and efficient manner. If you enjoy working in a professional environment and have excellent computer skills then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Providing exceptional customer service while answering phones and greeting visitors
- Providing operational support to assigned executives including travel arrangements, expense reports and correspondence etc.
- Ordering office supplies and handling office inventory
- Performing daily administrative tasks including photocopying, office mail and couriers and booking reservations
- Meeting planning/coordination; scheduling and maintaining meeting rooms, placing catering orders when required
- Responsibilities will include but not be limited to: calendar management, travel arrangements, meeting confirmations, client correspondences and managing expense reports
- Previous administrative/reception experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong working proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong team player
- Self-starter who can follow directions and take initiative
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: CCEresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.