Toronto, ON | Temporary
Our financial client in Downtown Toronto is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for a 7 month contract
Pay Rate: $ 25.00/HR
Location: Downtown Toronto
Duration: 7 Month Contract
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri
The main function of an administrative assistant/executive assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions. A typical administrative assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board and other meetings
- Previous EA experience
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Attention to detail + strong organizational skills
- Change management
- Calender management + MS office skills
High school diploma or GED required. ? 5-7 years experience required. ? Experience working with executives highly preferred.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.