Toronto, ON | Direct Hire
Salary up to $50K + Bonus + RRSP Program
Family oriented and highly reputable professional services firm in the Downtown core is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining a very busy schedule for a Managing Director within the firm. The ideal candidate will offer three or more years’ experience supporting an Executive and will demonstrate impeccable organizational abilities.
- Maintain and monitor Outlook calendar including scheduling meetings locally and multi-office when required
- Managing incoming emails and correspondence
- Assist in the preparation of presentation materials for various meetings using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Prepare agendas, take minutes of key meetings and distribution for comment
- Assist with coordinating various internal communications for broad distribution
- Organize and maintain correspondence files for key matters as required
- Maintaining a reminder system
- Substantial client contact, both internal and external
- Extensive electronic file management responsibilities
- Three or more years’ experience as an Administrative/Executive Assistant in a professional services environment
- Experience in a Legal environment a definite asset
- Demonstrates excellent organizational abilities while being detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail with the flexibility to accommodate work demands
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment
- Demonstrates good judgement and utmost professionalism at all times and particularly when working under pressure
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and exercise discretion when necessary
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to LJAResume@bagg.com.
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process