Toronto, ON | Direct Hire
Salary up to $54000 + Extensive 100% Benefits Coverage + Generous Bonus + RSP
Join a global leader in the professional services industry. Our client, a well-established company, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. Their clients include the world's leading organizations and you will be dealing with business leaders.
Your strong MS Office skills and ability to work well independently will help to ensure your success in the role of Executive Assistant.
The successful candidate will be supporting a team of up to 6 people.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements.
- Preparing expense reports
- Answering and screening telephone calls
- Coordinating all aspects of on-site and off-site meetings
- Maintaining the database
- Client management and interaction
- College diploma/University Graduate
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Experience supporting senior level Executives as a senior Executive Assistant is a requirement
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office - (esp. MS Outlook)
- Independent thinker
- Ability to juggle a variety of tasks
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- High degree of flexibility and service orientation along with a can do attitude
- Ability to maintain confidential information at all times
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to JTCResume@bagg.com.
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.