Toronto, ON | Direct Hire
Salary up to $53,000 + Bonus + 3 Weeks Vacation + Pension!!!
Our financial services client, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. The ideal candidate will provide support to two Vice Presidents within the business, as well as back-up support to other executives as needed. The Administrative Assistant will also work collaboratively with other Administrative Assistants. If you are a polished and professional administrator with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, we would like to speak with you!
- Provide technical and management support to the VPs
- Provide a high level of administrative support ensuring quality service and professionalism at every client and partner interaction
- Manage efficiently in a multi-tasked environment and ensure deadlines are met
- Apply appropriate due diligence ensuring accuracy in preparing and promptly completing all required support documentation i.e. reports, presentations, invoices, correspondence/communications, tables, charts, files etc.
- Schedule and organize meetings, including preparation and co-ordination by booking the facility, pre-mail, arranging required equipment, refreshments, etc., as required
- Manage and promptly respond to incoming enquiries/requests for information independently or re-direct to the appropriate person/area and ensure the optimal level of customer service and professionalism is provided, as this role will commonly be the first point of contact for the office of the VPs
- Provide accurate, organized and efficient administrative support; collect and track data, research information, sort and distribute mail, balance and process expense reports, schedule and organize meetings, proactively manage calendars, create and maintain files, and perform other administrative assignments as required
- Take initiative to identify and recommend improvements within this role, research and/or investigate issues requiring resolution in order to execute on assigned tasks
- Be an effective team player and flexible in adjusting to changing work priorities
- Keep the Leadership team informed and up-to-date about the status/progress of projects, and all relevant or useful information related to day-to-day activities and proactively work with team members to ensure input and assigned tasks are managed on a timely basis
- Is comfortable having autonomy to use discretion and make decisions within generally defined parameters
- Type of work typically includes the maintenance and administration of department data, records, files, tracking/monitoring or analysis of information and/or data, budgets and expenses, preparation of presentations and supporting materials (i.e. spreadsheets, charts, tables etc.), correspondence and handling of internal/external client enquiries
- Role may also be involved with the administration of sensitive and/or confidential material requiring high level of discretion
- Previous experience as an Administrative Assistant strongly preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including experience developing and managing excel spreadsheets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with Executives and team members, ensuring accountabilities are met within set timelines
- Ability to manage time, prioritize tasks, and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively with a team and work autonomously
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to JTCResume@bagg.com.
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.