Toronto, ON | Direct Hire
Salary up to $58,000 + 3 Weeks Holiday + Fantastic Benefits + Pension Plan!!!
Our client, a professional governing body, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. You will be responsible for providing administrative duties to support the investigations of formal complaints. The ideal candidate will be a strong critical thinker with excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills. You will succeed in this role if you have a flexible and collaborative approach and are extremely organized.
- Provide extensive administrative support to the Complaints Investigators
- Assist with the preparation of standard correspondence
- Assist with the preparation of records for investigations
- Photocopy and compile committee materials for several committee meetings per month
- Photocopy, itemize, acknowledge receipt and return original records obtained through investigation
- Transcribe handwritten notes and voicemail messages for complaint and investigation files
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Respond to general telephone inquiries from the public
- Set up meeting room/lunch and refreshments for committee meetings as required
- Completion of 2-3-year Community College program
- Minimum five years of extensive administrative experience
- Excellent computer skills, including proficient knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- Strong typing/transcribing skills
- Flexibility to “pitch-in” and work closely within a team environment
- Ability to organize, prioritize and produce high volumes of work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Professional telephone manner
- Experience in a legal or regulatory environment an asset
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to LDCResume@bagg.com.
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.