Toronto, ON | Direct Hire
Salary $45,000 - $58,000 + Generous Bonus!!!
Our client, a well-established wealth management firm, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their Investment team. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing a wide range of administrative and office support activities in the Investment Department including calendar management, assisting with event planning, and preparing travel itineraries. If you have financial or professional services experience and possess excellent attention to detail and superior communication skills, then this may be the role for you!
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements.
- Prepare materials for investment meetings.
- Transcribe and distribute investment meeting minutes.
- Assist with investment trip preparation, i.e. drop box, prepare travel itineraries, as well as post trip administration such as thank you letters, filing of research notes etc.
- Assist with event planning.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant administrative experience.
- Experience in financial or professional services is preferred.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) and internet search resources.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to multi-task and anticipate outcomes.
- Team player who is willing to take on added responsibilities.
- Tactful and confidential in all dealings.
- Collaborative and collegial attitude.
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to JTCResume@bagg.com.
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.