Toronto, ON | Direct Hire
Salary up to $55K + Annual Bonus + RRSP's + Employer Paid Benefits!
Our client, a leading independent financial services firm is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their growing organization! The Administrative Assistant will support the Managing Director and his team by coordinating the department's administrative activities. You will perform a variety of tasks including; calendar management, meeting coordination, preparing reports, and manage expenses. If you are a highly organized and detail oriented Administrative Assistant, then we want to hear from you!
- Provide extensive administrative support to the Managing Director and his team
- Coordinate all travel arrangements, including air, hotel, ground transportation and meal reservations
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and conference calls
- Prepare meeting materials (printing, binding as needed) and provide production support as needed
- Compile and submit expense reports
- Assist with any ad hoc project work as required
- Minimum 3 years of administrative experience within a professional services environment
- Post-secondary education in business or a related field
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A self-starter who works well independently
- Possess a high degree of accuracy and excellent organization skills
- Professional demeanour with strong ability to work in a team environment
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: LJAresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.