Brampton, Ontario | Temporary
Our client, a worldwide name in beverages, is seeking an Administrative Assistant for an immediate start.
Contract – to end of August 2017
Rate of Pay - $18.83 / hour
Location – Brampton
Hours of Work – 10am to 6pm
- Responsible for providing administrative support for designated management team.
- Manage incoming and outgoing phone and email communications.
- Maintain various departmental database systems and lists; create and enter data into spreadsheets.
- File, fax, distribute mail and order supplies.
- Prepare letters, memos, and other routine correspondence.
- Interface with customers and management at various levels.
- Coordinate meetings and travel arrangements, and maintain department calendar.
- Process purchase cards, expense reports and invoices.
- Create presentations and corresponding materials.
- Post-secondary education preferred.
- 2 years of experience in an automated office environment.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and SAP.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Knowledge of multi-line phone systems.
- Bilingual skills are an asset.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: ZRAresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.