Accounts Receivable Associate
Toronto, ON | Temporary
Our client in energy distribution for the city of Toronto is seeking five (5) Accounts Receivable Associates for an immediate start.
Contract – 6 months
Location – Toronto – Lake Shore Blvd. E.
Rate of Pay – $17 per hour
Hours of Work – Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week
- Bank reconciliation, journal entries and variance analysis
- Accounts Receivable reporting and aging, Allowance for Doubtful Accounts, and Write-Offs
- Accounts Receivable collections, including invoicing, collection and posting of payments, skip tracing, and working with legal to collect bad debt
- Month-end routines that include journal entries, variance analysis, etc.
- Completion of a minimum 3-year post-secondary program – a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Accounting / Finance is preferred
- Previous experience in Accounts Receivable including, billing, write-offs, and cash application
- Understanding of accounting, including account reconciliation and journal posting
- Strong analytical and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, specifically Excel
Please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: JDUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.