Accounts Payable Specialist
Toronto, ON | Temporary
Our client, a global not-for-profit organization located in Toronto is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team! The successful candidate will be a highly organized, attentive and results oriented individual who will be accountable for the full-cycle Accounts Payable process.
- Establish best practices for completing payments and controlling expenses via receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices
- Prepare and contribute to working documents and related analysis to support month end, quarterly and year end processes as part of the broader finance team
- Complete month-end journal entries and analysis
- Prepare and analyze General Ledger account reconciliations
- Manage bank reconciliations
- Research and resolve related issues pertaining to Accounts Payable
- Maintain appropriate documentation
- 2-3 years’ experience in full-cycle Accounting, with a particular focus on Accounts Payable
- Working knowledge of ACCPAC and Basware considered an asset
- Advanced Excel skills and general proficiency in other MS Office applications
If you meet these qualifications, please submit a WORD version of your resume to JSHresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.